This website is published by Rare Whisky 101 Ltd. It is issued in the United Kingdom
The RW101.com website is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as, in any way, offering to sell any product or provide any service. The V-RW101.com website offers a paid-for service to provide valuations for bottles of whisky.
We retain the copyright for the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages, with all rights reserved by us.
The pages of this site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party, except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website and no material from this site may be used on any other website without our prior consent.
We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes. We will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or you require any further information, you should contact us.
Any documents or files are downloaded at your own risk. All files have been checked for viruses and malware prior to publishing, however, we do not warrant any files which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
This website may provide links to other websites from time to time. Linked sites are not under our control and the provision of a linked site is not evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the content of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or for any material you may encounter when you leave this website (whether knowingly, or not).
We do not guarantee that any email or enquiry sent to us will be received or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this, please consider other means of communication. You are responsible for ensuring any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and service users, the information provided by us within this policy will explain how we will handle your personal data.
How we use your personal data
- Usage Data – Meaning the way you use our website and the services provided on the website. This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, your operating system, where you were referred to our website from (I.e. Google Search), the length of time you spent visiting the website, the number of pages you viewed and the navigation path that you followed. As well as relevant information like timing, frequency of visits and the pattern of your use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed by us for the purpose of analysing the use of our website and services, the legal basis for the processing of the usage data is consent-based and for monitoring and improving our website and services.
- Enquiry Data – Information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our products and services. Enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and or services to you. The legal basis for processing this information is consent and to ensure the proper administration of our business and the provision of services we provide you.
- Correspondence Data – Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. Correspondence data may include the communication content and the metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with the communication made using the website contact forms. Correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and for record-keeping. The legal basis for processing this information is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- In addition to the specific purpose for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 2, we may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interest of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
Providing Your Personal Data to Others
- Unless we are obliged by law to do so, we won’t share your personal data with anyone else.
Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- This section sets out our data retention policy and procedures, which are designed to help ensure we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Usage Data (on V-RW101.com) will be retained by us for the duration of your contract with us any request to remove this information will be dealt with efficiently and your data will be deleted. You may have all personal data deleted at your request by contacting us.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests if another natural person.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to the policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our social media channels.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, the provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate identification.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time.
- You have the right to erasure of personal information data that we hold about you.
- You may instruct us to correct any personal information we hold about you that is incorrect.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a webs server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. They can be persistent (remain valid until a set expiry date) or session (expiring when the browser is closed). Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information we store about you may be linked to the information stored by and obtained from cookies.
This website is owned and operated by Rare Whisky 101 Ltd
Company Number SC467145 – Registered in Scotland
2 Denny Road
You can contact us here: https://rarewhisky101.com/contact-us
Or you can email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org